2019 Rates Start From £330 pw rising to £440 pw in High Season
|The Waiting Rooms and platform exterior|
Located in the heart of Norfolk's Sunset Coast, our 4-star Station Waiting Rooms and Railway Carriage accommodation both offer everything you need for an independent self-catering holiday. However, should you need assistance during your holiday, we will be glad to help where we can.
Our fully converted Victorian Station Waiting Rooms retain many original internal features. The original platform and canopy remain where our guests may enjoy the sunshine and the peace and relaxation of our garden (formerly the grounds of The Old Great Eastern Railway) looking out on the wonderful view of our refurbished Mark I First Class British Rail Carriage.
|The Comfortable Bedroom|
Lounge/bedroom (sleeps 2) with Victorian-style wrought iron double bed and furniture, Freeview TV and DVD player.
|The Modern Kitchen|
A modern fully fitted kitchen, well equipped with oak table, electric hob and oven, refrigerator, microwave and toaster.
|Stylish Shower Room|
Shower room with heated towel rail and separate WC.
|The Cosy Lounge Area|
- Linen, towels, electricity and winter night storage heating are included.
- There is a small lawned area and off-road parking space for cars.
- The beach and local amenities are within walking distance.
- Welcome Tray on arrival.
- No smoking throughout The Station Waiting Rooms.
- Dogs are welcome in The Station Waiting Rooms.
- Laundry Room attached to property.
Short Breaks Available November to March